The lodge has 70 bungalows in 22 stand-alone structures (being rebuilt in brick), each with 3, 4 or 6 apartments. A striking feature of the Amazon Ecopark is the distribution of these structures under the rainforest tree canopy. Each apartment has its own entrance from outside, balcony, screened windows, bathroom with electric shower, air-conditioner and mini bar.
One of the brick structures has 4 apartments and the same features as the others. Two with wheelchair ramps for easy access and bathrooms with safety grab bars for physically challenged guests. The other 2 have two additional twin beds and are ideal for families. Another structure has 6 larger apartments.
All units are comfortable and decorated with Amazonian handicrafts.
Features of the lodge:
- Ample reception area surrounded by verandas;
- Convenience and handcrafts store;
- Restaurant and kitchen (guests are welcome to visit);
- For events: 1 function room with and another without air-conditioning;
- Table games corner at the lounge;
- Tv by the bar;
- Pavillion with hammocks and lounge chairs;
- 4 pools of natural water and private beach;
- River beach - the amazonian ecocsytem is linked to seasonal water levels. The beach may be covered with water on the months of may, june and july - the high waters. Then the low waters of september to beginning of december.
- Several fresh clear water streams, jungle trails with different types of vegetation, including virgin forest, savanna and flooded forest areas with giant treets, exotic orchids, medicinal plants and birds of different species.